The Prodigy


Sunday, July 15, 2007

Welcome To Life's Little Helpers

Welcome to Life’s Little Helper’s Blog! I decided to do this blog after reading about what a blog should really be. Honestly I wanted to make money off of blogging and to do that you got to get people to read your blog. Well I read, and read and figured out if you want someone to read your blog you have to be interested in what your blogging about. I came to a conclusion that I love trying to help people out. I’ve been in so many tight situations in my life and pulled out somehow someway. With either the help of others or just the drive to keep my head above water. So along the way I’ve found ways to get around the system or use it to my advantage. So in this blog I will every now and again post these things that have helped me get by. Feel free to comment and try to help each other make it through this thing we call life!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Motley! well i must say,that now i can tell you are a genuine soul!! im in the same boat as you! Life is a battle, and together we can make a change! i cant help but feel that music is important for youth culture to prosper, with it the youth could be enlightened enough to change the system (or shitstem,as peter tosh used to say!) for we all should be fed,and free to live,without fear of persecution,or desire of material status! i fear sometimes we today have been beat down so far by the materialist powers that be,that we have lost sight,music,and love,and are living in inquisition type yuppie culture (please don't think im cynical,or negative,as in fact im actually a very loving positive person) i myself have decided to take action and help others,through writing music that has a real selfless message, one that would give strength to a youth individual who finds himself alone (as i often do) and while i find im overshadowed by the ego showings of modern hip attitude brat culture! but then i am given strength when i find someone like you,doing something positive like this simple blog,that shows your humility (a rare thing today!!) for that i simply say,thank you!
Lightsound child!

p.s. i might mail you my myspace page where you can hear the messages in my songs im working on (i was going to post it here,but after posting on your demonoid blog,i decided i dont feel comfortable with the people that blogged there,and would rather post it privately to yo! in return if you could let me know what you think of the songs,it would help me greatly,and be deeply appreciated!)
PEACE!

Motley said...

mail me your myspace page!!! I liked myspace when it first came out but somehow I knew it was gonna turn into a haven of bots and people preying on others. I stopped doing anything on myspace. It kinda reminds me of how yahoo and aol started chat rooms a long time ago and they were very popular and you could actually go in a chat room and have a decent conversation. Now you go in a room and you are lucky enought to be the only non-bot user.--Motley!!